For many of the people we provide domiciliary care and support by helping with personal hygiene, laundry, dressing, medication, meal preparation, shopping, accessing the community, collecting pensions or prescriptions, banking, administration and any other home support that enables individuals to carry on with their daily lives with dignity and as little disruption as possible.
We understand that domiciliary needs change, so our level of service can be stepped up or reduced to meet the changing requirements of the people we care for.
Hospital to Home:
We can also assist in the transition from hospital to home if you or your loved one has had a hospital stay. We know that after an extended period in hospital, the transition back home can be a worrying time, especially if there have been some health changes.
We can tailor a support package to suit your needs.
This can be things like
- Support through the Hospital Discharge process,
- An escort home,
- Help with washing, dressing and personal care,
- Prompting or administration of medication,
- Physical assistance
- Support to move safely around the home,
- Post-operative support,
- Meal preparation,
- Light housekeeping,
- Transportation to appointments,
- Errands, such as shopping and much more…